Good evening everyone! From here on forth I will be starting a blog called AnimePlanet. I am very excited to show you my out look on anime shows and I ask you to enjoy the journey with me. I must warn you though, I'll probably have A LOT of romance animes on here but I promise you there'll be animes that doesn't have romance in them. I also like to speak japanese a little when I write so if you hate people who do that then you can leave if you want to. But if I do speak Japanese while I write then I'll put the translation in paranthesis. Now with that out of the way, I'll tell you what I will be putting on here. I wil review and summarize each anime, manga, visual novel, or phone app on my blog. Then I'll proceed to give each character a summary. And there you have it. Please enjoy my time with you. Sayonara!(Goodbye)

No comments:
Post a Comment